Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Raiders Of The Lost Artwork

Okay, in my mission statement at the start of this blog I warned that the artwork may be peppered with the odd rant. we've been lucky so far, but I came across something a few weeks ago That I think is worthy of a post for the 'rant' section.
There's a small shop out our way that sells various knick-knacks and weird knock-off toys. amongst them I saw a 'Princess Tea Set' featuring all the Disney princesses but not one acknowledgement of it being a Disney product.
Anyway, below is a cheap cowboy hat that caught my eye. check it out.



Anything look familiar? In the top left corner? Okay, I'll give you a better hint...








NOW check it out...









See what I mean. Feckin' hilarious. The jig is up fellas, we've sprung ya! they flipped the drawing and scrawled a weird-ass beard on Indy. Nice cover up though guys. I'm gonna see if I can spot any more of these things, maybe make it a a regular feature of this blog. Rant over.



3 comments:

teehanwolf said...

More importantly.... does the hat fit adults!!!!

Dave O Sullivan said...

FORTUNA Y GLORIA, SENOR JONES!!!

Gerry Baker said...

Viva la Paul.
Fighting the good fight